Horrifying. Fascinating. My Pet Fat.

I’m horrified. Yet fascinated.

Diet Pulpit has what I’m assuming is the 1oz size. She has named it Squishy. Squishy has had a better travel year this year than I have.

I guess it’s supposed to be a deterrent. I’d probably have to invest in at least the 5 pound version (US$149!) For me, I think it would end up being used for mental self-flagellation and guilt-mongering, rather than being constructive.

Creepy.

Fri, September 26 2008 » Motivation, Useful tools

1. Just_Kelly September 26 2008 @ 7:24 am

Man, it’s good to see a visual but I don’t know if I’d want to OWN a visual. Pluse, they look like they would be a pain in the butt to clean (dust and such).

2. Annette September 26 2008 @ 7:28 am

I don’t need a pet. I have a constant 50 lb sample hanging around my stomach………ugh!

3. Lady Rose September 26 2008 @ 7:40 am

Good morning – thanks for the shout out about Squishy – she is very flattered. BTW she is availablfe for interviews :)

4. Alexia September 26 2008 @ 8:38 am

I have to add — I guess it works to some degree because I have reconsidered eating 220 calories a few times when I recalled Squishy! 😉

5. m September 26 2008 @ 9:23 am

I guess that could be a pretty good deterrent! Thanks for sharing!

6. Alexia September 26 2008 @ 10:06 am

Maybe after I reach my goal, I’ll buy 30 of the 5# versions (yikes!) to take with me on speaking engagements. What a visual! OK, not practical. Maybe I’ll just buy 10# bags of potatoes locally instead and then donate them afterwards.

7. Ali July 5 2015 @ 4:31 am

Majority with the women wish to have larger, fermir as well as fuller breasts. But, not every girls are gifted with one of these busts this is exactly why they look for approaches to obtain their desired busts. Rather than coping with those expensive and high-risk teat enhancement surgical treatments, why right utilize organic breast augmentation? This needs consuming health supplements, using creams, or perhaps doing exercises that will assist you achieve larger, tighter and fuller busts the less hazardous way.