Foodio54 and the five worst drinks in America plus a little rambling

First of all, let me laugh at the blog name Foodio54. Clever. I have some really great old music running through my head now. Perhaps I date myself. (OK, in the 70s I was like, ten, but still!)

Now, down to business. Mark Salinas stumbled my second Influencer post (thanks, Mark!). When I checked out his other recommendations, I found an article by Foodio54 on the five worst drinks in America. OMG! Oh. My. God.

I used to drink Dunkin Donuts/Baskin Robbins Mocha Cappucino Blasts several times a week for breakfast. It was probably my worst habit.

It didn’t make the top five list, but I had to know what the damage was. So I googled it.

790 calories. Well, gee, dropping that was an easy way to save LOTS of calories. That, plus the 340 calorie coffee roll… Well, that was over 1000 calories right there. Granted I didn’t usually eat until dinner, but still!

Anyway, I gave it up months ago. Can I just say, I have so much more energy (no afternoon crashes now). And less heartburn. And more money! That was not just a bad habit, it was a bad expensive habit.

Wow. What a reality check.

In other news, I just signed up for the new Elastic Waist challenge: The Breast Cancer Awareness 30 Minutes Challenge. I had such fun with the Lazy Waister’s triathlon, I knew I’d sign up for whatever came next. This is a good one for me, too, because it focuses on consistency.

And, I meant to get to the next Influencer post tonight, but had a few important life things come up — so plan on doing that tonight!

I did have a major NSV today. Faced major stress. Didn’t eat. Went for walk and called my husband to talk it through. Came home and took some action re: the stressful situation. Feel good.

Going to bed! ‘Night…

Wed, October 8 2008 » Everything else, Motivation, Stress eating, Support

1. M October 8 2008 @ 11:53 am

Ok Baskin Robbins you are banned! Yikes! Nice to see you signed up….hope you are feeling good! Thanks for the post!

2. fat loss 4 idiots October 8 2008 @ 6:14 pm

Hmm… it seems that you have a talent in writing, great blog. Add to my feed reader!

3. TB--Milwaukee October 12 2008 @ 6:55 am

Dang those drinks sound great…not for me. I have tried to eat my calories.

4. EffeseSpuntee June 17 2013 @ 7:56 am

http://www.seikoseiru.com/ ????5 Other than ???? ???? creating this security blanket of familiarity, the next best basis for ???? ??? buying two kittens usually you’re less likely to turn your house into a cat struggle ????5 zone! Instead of waging struggle against your sofa, rugs and drapes to relieve the boredom, the kittens will chase oneself. Ok, so they may chase SEIKO ??? oneself up the drapes, but that’ll soon wear off (in regards to the time they get overweight to hang there without gravity pulling them downwards) and it will be fleeting as they run throughout the room rather than ???? ?? actually hanging there looking for the best SEIKO ?? vantage point to watch the birds outside!

5. Kigmacheach June 27 2013 @ 8:07 am

(???? ??)http://www.raybankoi.com/ ?????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????? ??????????????? ????????(???? ???????)http://www.raybankoi.com/ ??????????????????????????????? ?????????(???? ????? ??)http://www.raybankoi.com/ ?

6. ElenulnerlitH July 7 2013 @ 7:28 am

??????????1????????????
    ????????????????????????? ????????????1? ??????? ?????? ??
    ??????
    ????????? ??? ?????!
    ?????34cm 70848 ???!

7. http://bestvideobabymonitors2013.com July 23 2014 @ 12:59 am

When someone writes an piece of writing he/she retains the thought of a user in his/her brain that how a user can know it.

So that’s why this post is outstdanding. Thanks!